How would you answer these questions?
1. Your favourite song – This is a tough one because there are so many of them that I like, but I say “Nemo” by Nightwish for now.
2. Your least favourite song – A really gross song from a hentai anime video on the internet called Goosh Goosh Fall In Love. If you have never heard of if you are lucky.
3. A song that makes you happy – “Right Now” by Psy
4. A song that makes you sad – “Miss You” by Trentemoller
5. A song that reminds you of someone – “Love Will Come Through” by Travis
6. A song that reminds of you of somewhere – “Crazy” by Gnarles Barkley
7. A song that reminds you of a certain event – “Nights In White Satin” by Moody Blues
8. A song that you know all the words to – “American Lullaby” Gladys Rich
9. A song that you can dance to – “Mirror” by The Seventh Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjiwrKNfYh8&feature=share&list=FLNeow1Q9JhiI4_sDY2GXVFw
10. A song that makes you fall asleep – “Rain” by Georgio Constantini.
11. A song from your favourite band – I do not have a favorite band, but I like “Life Is Beautiful” by Sixx:AM
12. A song from a band you hate – “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice. This song was overplayed when I was a kid.
13. A song that is a guilty pleasure – I do not see where the guilt is in this, but I like “Chori Chori” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZEUld-IME&feature=share&list=FLNeow1Q9JhiI4_sDY2GXVFw Those Indian dance videos are so neat.
14. A song that no one would expect you to love – Maybe “Moskau” by Rammstein.
15. A song that describes you – “Wonder” by Natalie Merchant sounds like a good one
16. A song that you used to love but now hate – I can not think of one.
17. A song that you hear often on the radio – I heard “The Promise” by When In Rome on the radio
18. A song that you wish you heard on the radio – “Trouble Is A Friend of Mine” by Lenka
19. A song from your favorite album – “I Am Not A Robot” by Marina and the Diamonds
20. A song that you listen to when you’re angry – A good, angry song about mermaid murder “Mermaider” by Dethklok
21. A song that you listen to when you’re happy – “Cameo Lover” by Kimbra
22. A song that you listen to when you’re sad – “Name” by Goo Goo Dolls
23. A song that you want to play at your wedding – “Jesu, Joy of a Man’s Desiring”
24. A song that you want to play at your funeral – “Life Is Beautiful” by Sixx:AM
25. A song that makes you laugh – “Jungle Drum” by Emiliana Torrini and “Pound Power” by Delle
26. A song that you can play on an instrument – “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” on the Kalimba
27. A song that you wish you could play “Kiss The Rain”
28. A song that makes you feel guilty – I can not think of one.
29. A song from your childhood – “The Glow” by Willie Hutch from “The Last Dragon” soundtrack
30. Your favourite song at this time last year – None